Thursday, November 18, 2010

DREAM BIG.....


DREAM ..DREAM..DREAM... DARE  TO  DREAM...


It was in 2007 that the film OM SANTHI OM  was released .....
if you think  whats the connection between this movie and the DREAMS..its just simple...

"One life time is not enough for all the dreams to come true.." and "Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai."


these lines were released along with this movie which  echoed in my ears, it rippled in my mind after the movie ended.....
How many of us have the ability to chase our dreams??
for us      DREAMS  =  AMBITION.....isnt it???
But there is a huge difference between  these and only a few can understand it...

If you ask a  LKG student
"Whats your ambition ??"
the answer will be
"my ambition is to become a doctor" ,
(a fully structured sentence with no grammatical errors..thank god !!!)
again ask ,
"Who taught you to say like this???"
the answer will be..
"....ba ba ba....."
repeat the question
"ഇങ്ങനെ പറയാà´¨്‍ ആരാ പഠിà´ª്à´ªിà´š്à´šേ" 
now you will get the perfect answer
"mummy" 
,yes the  'old mummy '  stuffed with the viral concept of making her child another virus to the society...
(CAUTION !!!! plz dnt misunderstand me i am not against IMA or doctors..)

Again if you ask the child "à´®ോà´¨്à´¨്‍ ആരകാà´¨്‍ ആണ് ആഗ്à´°à´¹ം ??"
 you will  get the answer "teacher ...",the natural answer to be expected ...

I too passed through these ages and had to face these questions but i am happy that i never answered anything like that ..but i have always thought what to 'become'..
At first i thought about becoming a teacher .(at that time the salary for teachers were really poor ...)thus  i rejected my cute idea...
next I thought about becoming a doctor,but that too didnt stuck into my mind (i happened to hear a news that a doctor was arrested for his mistake in a surgery )thus the doctor in me found itself  "DEAD"..
Thus after my critical thinking I found a GOOD JOB for myself....

It was nothing else but becoming a "POLITICIAN " ,(it required less qualifications according to me)
*NO NEED TO STUDY 
*ONCE INVESTED ITS A FIXED DEPOSIT 
*ONE QUALITY I FOUND IMPORTANT WAS :à´µാചകമടി  (in which i felt my self taken my BTech in Communication Skill with no backpapers....)
 (CAUTION AGAIN !!!! I am not against politicians nor against the great democracy of our country JAI HIND !!!!)

Thus my dreams began to grow............







Future is not what we planned for tomorrow it is the  result of what we do today...so do the best in present and enjoy the future..Let your imagination go off.. let it enjoy the fresh air of happiness found in what you want from your life .....Lets hope for a new generation who can break the equation
                                  DREAMS  =  AMBITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment